- Laser Engraved BAD INC Logo
- Bolt Carrier: 8620 Steel Case Hardened, Machined from Billet
- Firing Pin: 17-4 H-900 Steel, Center-less Ground, Hard Chromed
- Gas Key: 4140 Steel with Grade 8 Screws, Properly Staked, Machined from Billet
- Cam Pin: 4140 Hardened Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride finished with an ultra-hard, corrosion resistant top surface layer for wear resistance and minimal need for lubricants.
- Bolt: 9130 steel Shot Peened, Mil-Spec Dimensions, CNC Ground After Heat Treat, Black Nitride Finished
- Extractor: 4140 Billet, Manganese Phosphate Finished for Positive Grip
- Enhanced: The new bolt carrier geometry was designed to reduce carrier tilt and the key bearing surfaces are relocated to increase reliability.